Classic Game Room – DEFENDER for PS2 review
Defender PS2 review.
Shop CGR shirts, hats & mugs!
Classic Game Room reviews the 2002 reworking of DEFENDER for Playstation 2 PS2. Does this remake of the classic arcade DEFENDER live up to the original?? Uh… Well, why exactly was this called Defender? Saving the Human Race from invading waves of aliens is usually a great reason to fly space ships and blow things up. In this complete re-imagined version of Defender players do just that, fly around and blow things up while saving humand from being turned into mutants. Sadly this game lacks the charm of the original and becomed tedious quickly with sloppy controls, a useless HUD (heads up display) and cluttered battles trying to pay homage to the original. Leave the defending to 2D horizontal side scrolling gameplay! While some players may enjoy the frantic challenge that Defender on PS2 provides, fans of the original will quickly shut it off in favor of the 1980 old school classic. This CGR review of Defender on PS2 from Midway has gameplay from Defender on Playstation 2 PS2 showing video game play in HD.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://exclusivejoint.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Guild Wars 2: Easiest Heart of Thorns Mastery Points to Get & Easy Gold Adventures
- Squash Tips: PhotoCoaching – Analysis of Nicol David Practicing
- Animaniacs – Game Boy (Super Game Boy Enhanced)
- What is the strongest END GAME CRISIS? – Stellaris
- Coronavirus quarantine – a Matkot game (Israeli invention) on the beach of Tel Aviv, Israel