Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue Longplay
100% Longplay of Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue for the PS2. This playthrough covers:
– all 44 Missions (including the unlisted ones)
– all 30 Kromium Orbs
– all 30 Bilbies
– all 50 Platinum Cogs
– all 175 Picture Frames
– all 25 Koala spies
– all 10 Gooboo Steve hiding spots
– all health upgrades
– 1st place on all Kart-racing tracks
– Around 14:35, I did some off-screen opal-grinding so I could purchase some of the boomerangs sooner, which is why I suddenly have so many opals at that point.
– At 46:08, I’d missed a Picture Frame in the sewer area, so I cut the footage until I managed to find it.
Also, if you’re having trouble getting 100%, make sure you’ve bought all the boomerangs from Sly’s Shack. That gave me a lot of trouble when I first played this. I didn’t purchase all boomerangs in this video is because I would’ve had to spend several hours tediously grinding opals until I had enough to buy every last boomerang in the game. Most of the ones I didn’t already purchase aren’t really that useful anyway, in my opinion.
If you have any feedback, or questions about anything related to the video, feel free to leave a comment; I check them frequently and will always respond to questions within 24 hours. Thanks for watching 😀
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://exclusivejoint.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Evolution of Banjo in Games 1997-2020
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime: Gimme that bunny love! — UpUpDownDown Plays
- Risk: Global Domination – SKUMBAG ALLIANCE! (4 Player Gameplay)
- Solar Eclipse [Saturn] by Crystal Dynamics [HD] [1080p60]
- The Secret of Mario's Jump (and other Versatile Verbs) | Game Maker's Toolkit